My weight keeps fluctuating, help!

Options
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm relatively young, but I have struggled with my weight for the longest time. I have always felt that if I lost weight I would feel more confident and beautiful, so I need to do this not only for my health but also for the sake of my happiness. Anyway, most recently my weight refuses to go down past 170. It just continues to fluctuate ranging from 172 to 176 and I really would like to get down to at least somewhere in the 60's area. What can I do to stop such fluctuations. I work out often and try to eat healthy as best I can. HELP!:ohwell:

Replies

• TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It is normal for your weight to fluctuate depending on how much water you are retaining, the food that you currently have in your body, there are just so many things that can cause the fluctuation. What you want to look for is a trend in the down direction. Just log what you eat. Stay in range where mfp wants you to be and you will loose weight. And it doesnt hurt to get in a little exercise. Dont worry :) it will happen :) good luck!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi, New here too, but sadly not new to dieting. My advice would be to weigh in at exactly the same time of day each time. All the things trish mentioned will factor in, also your cycle may effect things too. You will naturally weigh more at night than the morning. Keep going though :)