Another Newbie :)

Options
anewrac
anewrac Posts: 52 Member
Hi guys,

I'm 36 and originally from the UK, but we (my Husband and 2 children) emigrated to Australia in 2009.

Christmas Eve 2010 I had lost 40kg over 2 years, but I've managed to put 20kg back on which I am determined to get off!!!

I'm looking forward to getting myself together and being back on track. I'm really looking forward to using the message boards.

Rachel

Replies

• BlutAura
    BlutAura Posts: 97
    Options
    Welcome Rachel :)
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for accepting my friend request, come on girl we can do this :happy:
  • Bramtits20
    Options
    HEY..

YOU WILL LOVE THIS SITE..

ITS GREATS AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE HERE TO HELP AND MOTIVATE YOU.. :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. All kinds of great people here. Wonderful support group. Exercise and nutrition doesn't have to be a punishment. I actually have fun interacting with my friends here. Good luck in your efforts and always feel free to ask anyone for help, advice, etc.
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    Welcome Rachel,

Thanks for adding me. I lost 2.5 stone over 5 years it was a real struggle. I decided to do BFL for 12 weeks to get the last few stones off and ended up putting on 2 stone in 6 weeks! I was devastated. (Thats not to say BFL is a bad program, the diet just didn't work for me for various reasons) So I kind of understand how you feel - but I'm here too, I'm going to be trying as best I can, we can motivate each other to keep going!