TurboFire

Options
Anyone, here doing TurboFire?
I have been doing TF (on and off) since June 25th.
I will resume (soon) ... just waiting on my heel spur to "heal"...owie.

Replies

• LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    YOUCH! That HURTS! Yeah, wait til you're completely healed. I'm on week 5 of Turbo Fire but have been skipping the scult and tone videos since I'm pairing it with ChaLean Extreme. I'm on the 4th optional month of ChaLean Extreme, Lean For Life. I've got 3 weeks left of it. Then I'm starting the real Turbo Fire schedule from scratch and taking it all on! After that, I'm tackling the Hybrid schedule. LOL! Gotta plan ahead or I get bored/antsy. Feel free to friend me! I LOVE Turbo friends! :happy:
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a turbo fire junkie! I started the 9 week prep schedule on June 20th and am will finish it this Sunday. Then I will be doing the 12 week TF program and likely continuing through week 20 since I got those DVDs as well.

Please feel free to friend me!
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the replies and have added u...:)

It hurts when I walk alot like I did in Venice last week because we were on vaction for 2 weeks. Since doing TF it doesn't hurt but I want it to heal from all the walking before I try again. Hopefully, by the end of the week and once I start; I don't like too stop. lol
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire on and off for a couple months... I just got CLX and will be starting both programs in a couple weeks. I do love Turbo Fire, it's just awesome! :)
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire! :-D I started in June and I'm finishing up the regular 12 week program, but then I'll be continuing with the advanced classes for 20 weeks. It's a lot of fun, and the music is awesome! I'm going to order ChaLEAN Extreme when I hit week 15 and then when I finish the first round of TF, I'm going to do a hybrid with both TF and CLX. Feel free to add me, anyone! :-) I love finding Turbo friends on here!
  • staceyrrad
    staceyrrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    0o0o I'm interested in this program. I am currently in phase 1 of P90X Lean. But I saw the infomercial (again!) yesterday and I almost ordered it for later.

I'm just afraid I might get bored of all the jumping around, group classes at the gym have never done it for me.

Turbofirers, tell us why you love it!! Haha