AS/A-Level/GCSE Results

Options
littleali
littleali Posts: 179 Member
Sorry if there is a thread already out there about this.
Tomorrow is AS/A-Level results and I'm feeling pretty bloody terrified for my AS'! Is anybody else in the same boat? We don't get ours until 11 so have all morning to wait! Argh!

Replies

• dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good luck with you results
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    good luck sweetie!
    i have gcse results next week :(
    xxx
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Bricking it about GCSE results next week :noway:
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Good luck you guys, I got mine 3-4 years ago now but obviously terrifying. To the A2 resulters: I really hope you do well and make your grades for university if you're going down that route.

If anyone's either going off to do Biochemistry (or a related course) send me a friend request! Or alternatively if you're off to Oxford Uni - would be great to know you :)
  • littleali
    Options
    Good luck with GCSE's Emma and Stephanie! I hated how long you guys have to wait!
    I'm not going to meet my predictions but just can't fail...so scared!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    ah, thanks for this...my son hasn't mentioned getting his results tomorrow, i've just asked and he just shrugged and said he gets his tomorrow (AS math, chemistry, physics and biology) but hasn't decided how or when he's getting them...I sincerely hope his apathy about getting them does NOT match his results!

Good luck for your results tomorrow, what subjects have you taken?
  • littleali
    Options
    Haha I was so tempted not to tell my parents for fear but they've been really supportive which is great!
    I've taken English Literature, History, Classics and Philosophy and Eithics for AS, no idea what I'm dropping next year :/
    Good luck to your son!
  • catcrazy
    Options
    I don't think its fear, hes got A* all the way thru so far, but his apathy is a tad worrying! Hes dumping critical thinking, the compulsory subject they have to take the first year, keeping the other 4 as he wants to go on to medical school
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hehe good luck!!
    Im sure you'l do fine! =)
    And done nervous eat!!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I don't think its fear, hes got A* all the way thru so far, but his apathy is a tad worrying! Hes dumping critical thinking, the compulsory subject they have to take the first year, keeping the other 4 as he wants to go on to medical school

Don't worry, any medical school won't care about critical thinking, so he's best not wasting time over it. It's usually classed in the same boat as General Studies - which almost all universities say that they will disregard.

Good luck for him getting into medical school!
  • catcrazy
    Options
    Did you get your results? Hope you got what you wanted. My son got 2 b's, chemistry and math and 2 c's biology and physics and we'll ignore his e in critical thinking!