Looking to meet others

Options
Hi, I just started back up again about a week ago. This feels like my one million attempt at getting healthy and taking off this excess weight. I have about 75 lbs to lose so it's going to be a long journey. I would love to meet others on here that feel the same way. I know can't do it without the support and inspiration of others. So please add me.

Replies

• shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I have about 50lbs to lose so I know how you feel. I've been here 2 weeks and everybody is so supportive.
    The app for iphone is fabulous as well.
    I've sent you a friend request,
    Shaz
  • missiG11
    missiG11 Posts: 18
    Options
    I need some support too, I have my last stone to lose so have added you both :)
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Thanks hun, got ya :smile:
  • tnc9424
    tnc9424 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!! I added all of you guys as friends. I need all the support I can get. :)
  • misterbilliam
    misterbilliam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a while but never really ventured into the community! encouragement always needed and most welcome!
  • whitesquirrel
    Options
    Same here, been on here for just a little while and can see this is a very supportive community to feel free to add me too :) Am sure this is easier to do with others x
  • zumba_smurf
    Options
    Hi all. Im a busy mum of four aged 7 and under. Ive come on this weight loss journey because I'm really not happy. I'm lonely and miserable and it results its more comfort eating. Ive decided enough is enough as I want my identity back. I want to be 'me' again not just mum and general dogsbody lol. Ive already lost a stone and have 4 more to go so I'm gonna be here for a while. It would be great to find other people who feel the same way. It will be nice when I reach my target for people to actually beleive I'm only 27 rather than looking at me in disbeleif. This weight has taken my youth, my identity and my happiness. Its time to change!!! xx
  • klj122868
    Options
    My name is Kelly and I am about 50 lbs overweight. Looking to meet new people who are going through the same thing I am and wanna chat about it. My family doesn't understand because they are all thin so I guess I have to find support elsewhere.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    There's no better time than now!
  • streetnamejim
    Options
    I've been here for a couple of weeks but am also just now stepping out into the community. Very supportive peeps here. :)
  • chunkyvarns
    chunkyvarns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, having another attempt at shifting some weight, got a about 20kg to lose and no friends on here so add me :)
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Feel free to add me peeps ;o)
  • misterbilliam
    misterbilliam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) Good to see how other's are doing. It really does keep me motivated!
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have new friends but am not into getting just numbers, would like serious peeps to support and be supported by!
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi I have been on site for about three weeks. Lost a total of 9 pounds so far. 45 pounds to go myself. I need support too. Feel free to friend me and I will be glad to support you. I will need a lot of encouragement this week as today my one and only son leaves for college and tomorrow I drive over to drop off remainder of items for his dorm. I am very serious about getting this weight off. claire
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have new friends but am not into getting just numbers, would like serious peeps to support and be supported by!

hmmmm. not insinuating that everyone here isnt' serious...