Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pizza Burgers????

itsanot
itsanot Posts: 89 Member
I either read it on a blog or a post about burgers that taste like pizza. I wish I had wrote it down! I thought is was some type of Boca product (meatless). Any help would be appreciated! What do you enjoy when the pizza bug gets to you?

Replies

• julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    I've made flatbread pizzas before and they're delicious! Not pizza burgers but they definitely cure my pizza cravings!

I use Arnold's savory herb flatbread, add some sauce, mozzarella cheese and a couple of pieces of pepperoni and voila! It's a generous portion of pizza for about 180 cals!
  • pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    I use Morningstar Tomato Basil Pizza Burgers, found in the freezer section.. here is my fav lunch.,

I take two burgers, heat them thru then I make a sandwich out of them. I put one down, use 2 tbsp cottage cheese, mozz cheese, red onion, black olives, and a little pizza sauce. I place the second patty on top and heat until melted. OMG amazing!!!!!

Infact, I brought it for lunch today ;-)
  • When I get the pizza bug--a quick fix can be a pizza on an english muffin. Use light english muffins, cut them in half...toast slightly first. Then spread your favorite sauce on top and add cheese and toast!
  • I buy a £1.00 Tesco cheese & tomato pizza! A whole 8" pizza for just 465 calories!
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    I take big slices of portabello mushroom caps & use those instead of a crust for mini-pizzas. Cover with mozarella or parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, & the hamburger / veggies / toppings of my choice, and bake in the oven. Good stuff!
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Thank you so much for the ideas!