Team Red SAHMU (week 5)

Options
SAHMU Challenge Week 5

Cardio:
Set a week Goal for yourself this week and achieve it! Your goal can't be under 2500 calories burned. We have to push ourselves.(I got this from another challenge on MFP and thought it was great!)

**The Team with the highest Calories burned this week gets an extra point!!

I made another spreadsheet for this challenge please enter in your calorie burns there daily along with your goal.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdEF1LXBGRGZHMzlvVGNrdk5WTXJKbFE&hl=en_US

Please remember to post on your thread how you burned your calories and how many you burned each day, I think this will give us all some new ideas.

Strength: Possible 6 points per person just for this challenge!!
Day 1 Challenge - 50 Leg Raises (each side)
Day 2 Challenge - 40 Squats
Day 3 Challenge - 50 situps or ab crunches
Day 4 Challenge - 40 "Up & Downs"
Day 5 Challenge - 25 Pushups
Day 6 Challenge - 25 Lunges
Day 7 Rest!! You deserve it!!
*You can do these in any order you would like.

Food Challenge: Healthy Kids Meal
Recipe challenge- for this challenge we will each submit a Kids Meal recipe to our team thread, you will receive 1 point for this, take a vote on your team and then submit the best Kids recipe to our main thread, we will then all vote for the best recipe on the main thread and the team with the most votes will receive 1 extra point for this challenge. (the catch is you cannot vote for your own team). Remember to include the nutritional content in your receipe.

Emotional Challenge:
What excuses have you made (to yourself or others) in the past for your weight, and how do you stop yourself from falling back into the "I am heavy because...." attitude?

Replies

• RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This week is gonna be a real challenge!! LOL!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This week is gonna be a real challenge!! LOL!

Oh yeah, the cardio wil be a challenge for me, but I love the strength challenges! I love strenght training!! I need to come up with a good recipe and post it sooner, than i did this week. I'm always waiting til the last minute!
  • circusmom
    Options
    Where is everyone?? Helloooooooo.....it's Wed, weigh-in day, come on guys, no one could have gained that much that you don't want to post it!!
    I'll check back later, hope to see your posts!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think I posted on the other thread. Week 4? I remember doing it! I also did it on the spreadsheet. :)
  • circusmom
    Options
    I think I posted on the other thread. Week 4? I remember doing it! I also did it on the spreadsheet. :)

Yep, I found yours! Thanks!