just found out what nsv means

Options
lma0423
lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
And i think i have one! When i started mfp in may i had just finished sophomore year in college. The whole past semester i had been wearing yoga pants bc my jeans had become so tight and uncomfortable. I go back to school in a week and decided i need to buy new jeans. Last night i tried my old ones on to just see and theyre perfect! I guess losing 20 lbs has saved me a lot of money!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Everytime you want to go back to unhealthy eating, think about how you feel right now and don't.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm new to the site....what DOES NSV mean?
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Non Scale Victory.

Congrats! I can't wait to get into my old clothes again!
  • josaleigh
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory
  • TCB2day
    TCB2day Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratuations! Great job! Never forget how great this victory feels and use it to stay motivated to reach your goal.

P.S. NSV stands for non-scale victory.
  • McDougale
    McDougale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to share in your success!

By the way....I am new too, what does bump mean? I saw this on another post.
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
    Awesome....I LOVE that! I have been monitoring the scale but trying to go by the way my clothes fit.....I was having NSV's and didn't even know it! :laugh:
  • THCamel
    THCamel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's kind of mystified me for a fortnight!

...the No-Scalpel Vasectomy just wasn't making sense ;)
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    bump is what people say show the post shows up in their recent posts so they can go back and look at it later. I just learned that too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!