Want to do the September Team Challenge - anyone need a team

Options
Looking to complete the September Challenge and need a team to join! Anyone have a team that isn't full?

Replies

• Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    How do you get involved in challenges???
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    oo whats this all about? got anymore details?
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join a challenge, but don't know how to go about doing it. Details please!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too, but don't know how to join...please friend me if/when you have details :)
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    LOL - all you need is 10 team members and a team captain - there is a person that organizes it and will send the team captain the challenges for the month. He has a post out there. Once I write it down, I'll post it. If anyone on here would like to organize a team, I'll be the team captain. We just need a name and 10 peeps!!! Let me know and I'll friend you guys!!!!!!!
  • IamGabbie
    Options
    I would love to join...
  • IamGabbie
    Options
    I would like to join...
  • cbear215
    Options
    I'm interested in joining too!
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    count me in too!
  • ariianaf
    ariianaf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • Liz890
    Liz890 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    room for one more? :smile:
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm already in a team, but here is the info!

september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds">http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds

Good luck all :drinker:
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Okay - we have 6.. need 4 more!! Does anyone have any friends that would like to join??? Once we get a team, I'll friend request you all and give you all details provided :)
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it!!!
  • JsGordita
    Options
    This sounds like fun, can i join?
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    okay - two more!!!!! :)
  • junebug1010
    junebug1010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new to all of this - but would love to join a team and try...please send me the info :)

Thanks!
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    We have enough for a team.. YAY!!! Anyone have a suggestion for a team name?
  • JsGordita
    Options
    Not sure on a team name but what exactly do we do as a team? I am very interested but i just wasn't sure what we do exactly, i just want to make sure i will be able to do whatever it is lol
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Not sure - once we have a team name, the leader of all of this will email the exercises for each day. My thought is we try it and see what happens. It's all about fun and having a team to lean on :)