The Firm express

Has anyone tried the new Firm express workouts. I'm thinking of purchasing the new video's would like some feed back if anyone knows anything about them.

Replies

• I haven't bought those yet but 2-3x a week I do a FIRM DVD and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them - they are so effective!!! If you are on facebook and look at "The Firm" page a lot of people talk about the firm express, seems like they are a hit. I might rent some from the library and see what I think. Right now I do the ones from the "transfirmer" kit my mom bought me a few years back and it has 30 minute express options for the workouts...they kick butt in 30 minutes but have a lot of good modifications for different fitness levels.
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 184 Member
    I have one of the first ones with the two steps on VHS. I still love them. I've picked up several of the newer ones on dvd. I've had a lot of luck with all of them.
  • I just received mine in the mail yesterday and so far they look like a keeper. It will be nice to know when I get home I can get an extra workout in with only a 20 minute time commitment!