Jack3d

Options
Anybody tried it? Importantly...does it work?

Replies

• scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bumping for interest
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I am not a big fan of supplements but I love Jack3d.

I like ATP enhancers but most of them make me feel jittery. (i.e. NoXplode, Black Powder, ect..)

Jack3d does not make me feel jittery and they are tiny tiny scoops. For me, it works, I can get more out of my workout when I take the stuff. I wouldn't really recommend it for cardio unless you've built up that tolernace for NO. It's mostly for weight lifting just like all the others.
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've read on body building (.) com that it works well. I haven't tried it because it has caffiene AND 1,3 D. Caffiene I avoid because of my heart and from what I've read about 1,3 D, I avoid that because of my .....little friend. I've also read that one can crash (physically) after, beacuase of the 1, 3 D. A few people even talked about mood crashes as well. It looks like it gives great energy adn some great pumps though. Hope this helps.
  • SweetPrettyBrown
    SweetPrettyBrown Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So Jack3d is no good for Cardio?
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I've read on body building (.) com that it works well. I haven't tried it because it has caffiene AND 1,3 D. Caffiene I avoid because of my heart and from what I've read about 1,3 D, I avoid that because of my .....little friend. I've also read that one can crash (physically) after, beacuase of the 1, 3 D. A few people even talked about mood crashes as well. It looks like it gives great energy adn some great pumps though. Hope this helps.

I never crashed on Jack3D. The others, yes. But like always, some people have different reactions.
    So Jack3d is no good for Cardio?

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't use it for my cardio workouts because I do. Just some people straight out of the box start taking it then go on a jog. It can make you feel sick doing it like this. But you slowly build your tolerance up and you can use it. Helps me push myself sometimes.

And when I mean slowly build up your tolerance, start with half scoop increments. When you feel confortable with the dosage then go up another half scoop. But for cardio I feel that 2 scoops max and weight lifting 3 scoops max is just fine.
  • SweetPrettyBrown
    SweetPrettyBrown Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks. I am definitely going to use it for lifting and strength training. Then, I will try to gradually work cardio into my routine.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I love Jack3d...but I wouldn't use it for cardio that's more of an OEP type of product that's good there. This stuff is amazing though, great focus, I've put on a lot of strength (and that's saying a lot coming from this former cardio bunny LOL). Be sure that you drink a lot of water, as it does have a pretty strong stimulant to it, as well as creatine (and start with the minimal dose to judge how your body will take to it). Something else a lot of people forget, SHAKE the tub before you take the scoop out, powdered formulas tend to settle....have a great workout!