I DID IT!!!!

Options
I started a workout program this summer because my cousin talked me into it. I didn't really expect to get anything out of it except maybe some good workouts.

This summer turned into the most exciting experience I have ever had in my life. I pushed myself beyond anything I ever thought I could do. I yelled, I cried, and I bled, but I did it with a smile on my face (even if it took a few minutes for me to accept the pain lol).

11 weeks of Boot Camp and I have had the Transformation of a lifetime. I made friends, I lost weight, I gained strength, and most importantly I found myself. Never have I felt better. Now that its all over I am Happy to say I am moving onto a much harder and more intense program called the challenge. Now that I have Transformed myself, I am ready to Challenge myself :)

Wanna see what its all about? I have video journals posted.. weeks 2-5 are out as of right now.... http://www.youtube.com/user/SyddneyyLeigh

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!