30 day shred

Options
can someone enlighten me? what is this?

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred work out dvd. Its a circut training session that lasts about 25 mins per day and is pretty tough. Its broken down into 3 circiuts of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs - sounds easy right? Lol its not, but I got excellent results with it.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me too. I don't do it everyday about three days a week, with pilates and other stuff in between. I am starting Level 3 today but already down 11 lbs and 15 inches. I have noticed alot of toning and muscle definition starting.
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    It's a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. It has 3 levels, each are about 30 minutes in length with a warm up, circuits of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs and a cool down. Supposed to do it for 30 days...hence the 30 day shred... Hope this helps!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred work out dvd. Its a circut training session that lasts about 25 mins per day and is pretty tough. Its broken down into 3 circiuts of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs - sounds easy right? Lol its not, but I got excellent results with it.

^what she said....Hard but lost tons of inches and weight in the 30 days:bigsmile: