New Gal

:smile: I am new to myfitnesspal.com..............How is everyone doing on their tracking so far?

Replies

• welcome and good luck! It works if ya work it, love mfp and all the friends we make here, everyone is so motivational and helpful! I hope you do well on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you will do really well! I've only just started this week but i'm really focussed and got right into it and feel so much better already!

good luck with your goals.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    welcome to MFP the system here is great, you have a tracking system that works as long as you work it (sorry piggy backing) but the greater aspect is the people everyone is very supportive if you would like to add me as a friend you can Im new to MFP but not to fitness .. good luck on your journey you have already gotten past the hardest step and that is getting started ... i know you can do it ..
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Good luck in your journey! MFP has been a huge help to me and the people I have friended I would lvoe to meet in person! They are the main reason I stick with this!!