Eek.. and I thought I was big THEN!

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined today because I followed a link from Yahoo! health topics?
I don't know exactly how this website works but I do know that according to my height I should weigh 130...
Which is about what I weighed as a sophmore in highschool..
I let food be my cruch far too much this past year and yo-yo dieting is the devil- so here goes this venture!!!
Everyone else on here seems to have a ton of success through MFP, y'all keep up the good work and I'll try my hardest to commit and follow your lead!

Replies

• megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP! you will love this site!

feel free to add me and good luck!
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Add a lot of friends and you will have awesome support! Plus they can help you understand the site. Add me?:flowerforyou:
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    you can DO IT!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Good luck! we are all here for support and to give it!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Good luck to you! :) welcome!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck :smile: This is a great site. It has really helped me since I joined last month.
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    Best of luck! this site is truly amazing! use it and you will see results.
  • jfm69
    jfm69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been doing this for 2 weeks and its brilliant! Good luck

850356.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Don't try to rush this. Losing weight the right way takes time, and you should learn a thing or two on the way.
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    youve taken the first step if you have any questions or need any help with anything someone on this site will be able to help. feel free to add me as a friend if you want and i will able to keep you motivated along the way
  • sandywack
    sandywack Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site for the same reason...........I gotta lose a lot of pounds. I like all the motivating people on here as well.
  • rdarmstrong23
    Options
    Wow :D Thanks everyone~ the motivation aspect is definately evident!!!
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is a great tool for losing weight. It really helps you to monitor what you REALLY eat if done properly. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend