Proud?

Options
Was listening to a song called "Proud" today while running, and it not only helped me through the last leg of my run, but it inspired me to do at least one thing each day to make myself PROUD!

So...as my favorite line in the song says..."What have you done today to make you feel proud?"

Me...I ran for over an hour for the first time since last September! :)

Cant wait to hear everybody else's prideful moments. Maybe we can all give each other ideas ;)

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • toxicat
    toxicat Posts: 79
    Options
    Made sure I had a high protein breakfast instead of not eating, waiting too long, or eating sugar/carbs!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    keep pushing myself to loose weight.
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Riding my bike 10 miles which I had not done in over 2 years.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Im proud of myself for getting right back on track once I came home from my week long road-trip/vacation with my family and not letting those bad food choices i made on the road get me down!!!

(plus, i weight myself this morning (i've been home for three days now) and I am one pound away from being where I was when I left for vacation so I guess I didn't screw up TOO bad huh!?)
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of cho64 and myself for NOT snacking/picking at all the yummy food in the office today!!!

We were both very good girls and went out and got ourselves a healthy salad box :)

S x