Looking for new moms to be friends ")

Options
Hi I have a 4 1/2 year old boy and a 7 week old baby. Love this site and the support group part of it. I'm looking to be friends with new moms that like me are trying to get back in shape .

I have 12 lbs to lose to my pre -prego weigth but I want to go back to my weight last spring so I have 18 lbs to go, I can't really diet yet because I'm breasfeeding but I'm trying to go back to my good eating habits and stop eating junk ")

Thanks!

Replies

• newmommy2cash
    Options
    I'm not necessarily a new mom, my son is going to be 2, but I am still trying to get in shape after having him "(. Feel free to add me! :) Good luck in your journey!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 2 year old and a 4 month old...feel free to "friend" me if you like
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    My son is almost 14 months now so I'm not a "new" mom but feel free to add me anyway!
  • TabbyLeAnn
    TabbyLeAnn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mommy to an almost 3 y/o and a 8 month old. I have much more to lose than 18lbs :)
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    I have 5 kids ranging in age from 10 to 2...feel free to add me, I think all moms should support each other! I am working on losing around 30-40 pounds.
  • tammyeischen
    Options
    I'm not really "new" either, but I am a first time mom. My little girl Reece is 6 months. I've got about 14 lbs to get to pre-pregnancy weight but I'd love to get down possibly another 10 after that. Feel free to ad me! I track everyday so I'm hoping to be able to interact with other moms too! :)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Hi! My sons are almost 8 and 2. You can add me if you want. I have not lost all my baby weight from my first born. Can I still call it baby weight? lol
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm not a new Mom by any means (Mommy to an 8 year old and a 16 month old) but feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • blueyes1126
    Options
    Hi
    Im not a new mom either.. I have a 2 year old, and trying to get healthy for myself and him. Its a tough journey, but if you have a great support great you can acomplish anything!

Feel Free to add me!

thanks

Kristin