New Yogurt love

Options
Sugs94
Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
I have stumbled upon a brand of yogurt called Noosa. The smallest container is a 2 serving one...I sometimes do only eat 1 serving...but have eaten the whole container for a pretty filling breakfast. I have found it at my Hy-Vee and I know that some Whole Foods sell it. Made by a company in Colorado and is thicker than average yogurt...but not quite the consistancy of Greek. I absolutely am loving the stuff!!!
Nutritionals (from the Peach which I have now) per serving (4oz)...more filling than some 6oz brands.
Calories: 130
Fat: 6
Carbs:14
Fiber: 1
Sugar: 9g
Proteing: 9

Replies

• jamie117100
    Options
    It sounds good.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Fage Non-Fat is my favorite. It's greek yogurt. They sell a big container for $5 buck at Costco. And the serving size is 1cup which is a ton. I think I eat maybe 1/2cup, with some cut up fresh strawberries and a packet of splenda. AWESOME! Way better than the flavored stuff.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this HOPING you were going to say Noosa!!! SO freaking good!! I had some raspberry this morning. =) I found it at my farmer's market over a year ago, and still get it as a treat every once in awhile. I love that it is a local product, and that they sell it lots of places now - Whole Foods, Sunflower, even King Soopers!

But wait. You have PEACH!?!?!?! I need some of that... I have only ever had raspberry, blueberry, mango, and honey! I have not seen any other flavors... I must research this...
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this HOPING you were going to say Noosa!!! SO freaking good!! I had some raspberry this morning. =) I found it at my farmer's market over a year ago, and still get it as a treat every once in awhile. I love that it is a local product, and that they sell it lots of places now - Whole Foods, Sunflower, even King Soopers!

But wait. You have PEACH!?!?!?! I need some of that... I have only ever had raspberry, blueberry, mango, and honey! I have not seen any other flavors... I must research this...
    Yup....Peach has become one of my favorites!!!! I love the honey as well. Haven't had Mango. Also have had rheubarb...brought some containers to a picnic for the kids...my nephew ate the entire tub of blueberry and my dad was putting spoonfuls of the rheubarb on crackers....I tried it...pretty good!!!! It's the only yogurt I want now :)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Yup....Peach has become one of my favorites!!!! I love the honey as well. Haven't had Mango. Also have had rheubarb...brought some containers to a picnic for the kids...my nephew ate the entire tub of blueberry and my dad was putting spoonfuls of the rheubarb on crackers....I tried it...pretty good!!!! It's the only yogurt I want now :)

Ok now that you mention it, I do remember seeing rhubarb once. But I am not a fan so I skipped it. I'm betting I can find some peach at my farmer's market though, I'll have to look on Saturday! If they have peach... I hope it is in a big tub... hahaha.