Finally making use of my account

KA2002VT
KA2002VT Posts: 2
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I joined this site a couple years ago, but I never did much on it. I'm back and ready to make a change. I'm a 32 year old graduate student with aspirations to be a college professor. I'm single and have no children, although I hope to have a few one day. I need to lose around 80 or 90 pounds, and I'm hoping that I will reach my goal weight within a year - tough, I know! I need all the encouragement I can get! I've been working out daily and also seeing a therapist to help me on my journey. I've find both the be extremely helpful.

Replies

• shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 788 Member
    I did the same thing. I created my account in May 2010, but didn't really utilize my account until June 2011. I think sometimes you just have to be in the right frame of mind to make these changes! Once I started putting everything into motion, it has seemed easier to keep it going than it was to start! I am single too, but do have one child. My original goal loss was about 110 (then reevaluate once I get to that point); I have succeeded in losing a little more than 25% of that!

Feel free to friend me! I like to encourage and be encouraged. WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)

ETA: Correcting my percentage from 20% to 25%!
This discussion has been closed.