reached my goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you look fab!! I know what you mean about the "good" fat pics.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    WOW, thank you ALL for all your wonderful words!!! MFP REALLY IS the best site there is!!!
    I DO plan to stay right here with everyone! I NEVER want to go back to the days BEFORE MFP!
    I'll keep watching what I eat and getting more exercise, and I'll also be right here, checking out the message boards!
    Congratulations to ALL OF US! :flowerforyou:
    ps. I still want to lose a few more, to have a "buffer". What with all the goodies at Christmas time, I think that's a GREAT idea, don't you?!!! :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    It's a big accomplishment we're proud of you :flowerforyou: Of course we are going to respond :drinker: And yes.....holiday snacks can be bad :grumble: :laugh: :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! :happy: Congratulations! That must be such a great feeling. Can't wait until I get there. Good job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Whooo Hooo :drinker:
    I've been maintaining for almost a year now and still here. This site really helps me keep on track.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I still remember the day you started here! I LOVE seeing people reach their - how inspiring for all of us!

You look wonderful, and I bet you feel 100x better!
    :flowerforyou: