MAN VS FOOD

Options
I have been watching man vs food and its fun to see some of the food that Adam Richmond eats but it is ridiculous how much bad health he must be in! Anyone else watch this show? The one I am watching now is he is eating a 48 oz steak. Isn't that insane? That is over 2,000 calories. Yuck! Ever since I started doing portion control, I can't even imagine how crazy it is that people overeat. My stomach has now shrunk naturally and now I feel a lot more full on a lot less. It is a great feeling!

Replies

• Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    He was on the radio a while back, he puts the episode food into his 'cheat days'.

I watch it just to see how much some people can eat.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    have not seem this show
    but it looks interesting
    thanks for sharing
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    one of my favorite shows! Ive often wondered that too how in the heck he can eat so much
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    He runs, doesn't do the show every day and doesn't eat anything else on the day of the challenge. Also, the show has changed to Man V Food Nation in which he coaches others to do food challenges. He doesn't do the man v food anymore.
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    Great show. If you level it out over the week (as much as possible), it's probably not _that_ bad. The more recent shows he looks a bit thinner. I'd hope he's working out somewhat.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I used to watch it regularly, but I can't anymore. It just makes me sick to my stomach watching him force down the food. NO thanks.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I do like watching this show, I have to admit lol
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I always wondered what his cholesterol level was! LOL. He probably ate salads when he wasn't doing a food challenge.
  • IAMQUEEN
    IAMQUEEN Posts: 52
    Options
    I love that show... better him than me! I always wondered how he could gorge on food like that.

I'm sure he keeps ex-lax in his wallet.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of each show is where he goes to some local haunts to check out the specialties. It's very interestering to see what they're eating in other parts of the country.