calorie guess anyone?

Options
I don't eat meat so on occasion when we have fast food, I order a burger without meat. So, I had a teen "burger" for lunch, MFP says that's 400 calories. To compensate for the meat calories I just enter .7 of a burger but I'm wondering if anyone would have a more accurate guess on how much of those calories are meat. (generally a teen burger has one patty and 2 bacon strips)

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Often the restaurants will have their nutritional info on their websites. Carls Jr. for example, I get the low carb burger that's wrapped in lettuce. They have the stats for it on their website as well as the stats for the veggie burger they sell. You might try doing a search and see if you can find the one you had.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    that's basically what I do I'm sure it's over by quite a bit, but rather safe then sorry? =]
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to a substitute patty or just a bun w/veggies?
    Either way, it is still inaccurate to do .7 because veggie would not have nearly as much fat as a regular burger.
  • whatsyour1020
    Options
    referring to a bun with the veggies and burger sauce. Yeah, it def messes with the nutritional info.