JM 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Wal-Mart for $10. I just started this myself. Today was my 3rd day! Good luck to you :)
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It not only has push ups, but jumping jacks, high knees, etc..... It is very hard on the knees. I had knee issues, that started when I first began the shred, so I had to quit after 4-5 days. I have also seen lots of threads about knees issues from the JM shred, you may want to search the boards for them! I wished I could have stuck with it, because I loved it.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I got mine at target, but you could also get some of the levels on Comcast On Demand for free.

Question for people: is there a way to skip to the exercises? I keep having to wait for the copy warning and various other warnings (like 4-5 mins) to scroll through before I can finally begin the workout. Does everyone have this problem?

I hate this too. I usually try to shut off my DVD player as soon as stretching is done so when I put it on int he morning it loads up at the same point & I can just go to menu to pick my workout.
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    I got mine at target, but you could also get some of the levels on Comcast On Demand for free.

Question for people: is there a way to skip to the exercises? I keep having to wait for the copy warning and various other warnings (like 4-5 mins) to scroll through before I can finally begin the workout. Does everyone have this problem?

I hate this too. I usually try to shut off my DVD player as soon as stretching is done so when I put it on int he morning it loads up at the same point & I can just go to menu to pick my workout.

Thanks! I'll try this. Hopefully it will work. My wife and I are doing the 30DS and have two little kids, so our time is at a really premium and we need to sneak in these workouts when kids are asleep and unfussy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!