Calling all Seniors Dec., 9,2008

Options
CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
Good morning all you seniors and soon to be seniors,
Texas weather is nice today. Haven't got nothing planned for today. Except to keep my food dairy up. I learned how to post picture on the forum last night. Now if I can just get my ticker to work today.
I had a very good eating day yesterday, no Low blood sugar and slept like a baby. Tomorrow is my WI and hope to have it by then. Can't believe I have been here a week. What a lot I have learn. This is so easy to keep up with your calories

J --- I am impress with you r vital readings. You can be very proud of yourself. Looking forward to you making your goal and you posting your pictures. Hope we get a before and after.

to all you other seniors have a happy counting and exercise day. I'll be back till then
:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning all you seniors and soon to be seniors,
    Texas weather is nice today. Haven't got nothing planned for today. Except to keep my food dairy up. I learned how to post picture on the forum last night. Now if I can just get my ticker to work today.
    I had a very good eating day yesterday, no Low blood sugar and slept like a baby. Tomorrow is my WI and hope to have it by then. Can't believe I have been here a week. What a lot I have learn. This is so easy to keep up with your calories

J --- I am impress with you r vital readings. You can be very proud of yourself. Looking forward to you making your goal and you posting your pictures. Hope we get a before and after.

to all you other seniors have a happy counting and exercise day. I'll be back till then
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi J--- Look like it is just the two of us today. I am fixing to add my supper to my food chart , to see how I done today. I had 550 calories left so I should have done fine.