help! I need motivation/support!

Hi all, my first post on the forums. I have been using the MFP app on my phone, I do really well for a few days/weeks then just stop and gain it all back :( I have been getting really discouraged. I need to join one of these motivation groups (preferably one for new moms) to help me stay on track and stay motivated. I know I can do it and I want to do it, I want to be a success story! Can anyone point me in the right directio please??!

Replies

• im here with you! This is my second time on mfp but im determined to do it this time!!! Motivate yourself as best as you can! Buy a pair of jeans that are too small and hang them in your kitchen lol, whatever works for you!!! You CAN do it, you just have to WANT it that bad!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Definitely. I'm an old Mum I'm afraid, but do know what it's like, and first joined MFP, just using the app in January last year, and did the same. Only now I've got involved does it help me to stay motivated, the community here is so great. One tip I do have from my friend with little ones is Zumba on the Wii fit, fits around little ones sleeps etc :-) Loads of luck, add me if you'd like :-)
  • I am a mom of three kids... 8, 11 and 13... I can't seem to get motivated or have energy to do anything... I always tell myself you can do this and I do great for a few weeks and lose, but then I back slide and gain it all back plus more... I have never tried these forums, so this is my first time... My BFF is on here and she has lost over 50 lbs. and I am so proud of her, she supports me and I support her... I guess I just need others to support me and motivate me... :) May y'all be blessed!