Any way to move "Recent" food items in to "My Foods"?

Options
Most of the foods I use are in my "recent" tab and would like to move all of the items into "My Foods". Any quick way to move them?
I notice that "recent" foods only have 4 pages; would "My Foods" have more pages?

Thank you,

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    My Foods are the ones you entered yourself.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    1. Love the name. Absolutely adore.

2. I don't think so. Unless you've edited or created a food, it won't show in your "my foods" tab.
  • rebel9
    rebel9 Posts: 16
    Options
    Not sure how to move them to "My Foods," but it is really easy to move them to "My Meals" which is basically the same thing, but for an entire meal/ grouping of foods.

Choose everything from Recent that you want to put together, and include them for a meal that you have not actually eaten yet today so has nothing listed (put under Dinner if you have not yet eaten dinner). Once you have everything together, click Quick Tools (just under your recently entered meal), then click "Remember Meal." This will allow you to save the entire list of food. Once you are finished with this, erase the foods from today's Dinner listing. Well, unless you are actually planning on eating this for dinner.

I looked around, and unfortunately I don't see any way to include something in "My Foods" without actually going there and entering everything manually.

Send a message to the webmaster. they might not have thought about being able to do this, and your email may convince them to make this possible.