HELP HELP HELP-it's the PMS Bingies

Options
Okay, I need any advice for handling those horribly difficult PMS cravings! I'm managing to stay under my calories but I am WAY over on my sugars and fat. The only good thing is the brownie fudge ice cream is almost gone (I could KILL my husband for bringing it home at all), no more shall enter this abode!

Does anyone have similar issues with these cravings? I haven't had any trouble resisting until now!

9658254.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• PMatheson1990
    Options
    I do. I think it's pretty normal. Usually I over do the sodium on my pms cravings I always crave salty foods. Just remember you can't loose weight without a little cheating (not a lot haha) and that the craving will pass. Try flavored sugar free gum :)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have BIG issues with this. Just riiiiiide it out. Sometimes those extra cals provide a much needed metabolism boost.
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    You totally read my mind. I have been doing sooo well the last couple of weeks and then yesterday came and I ate like I have been held in captivity for a month with no food! And then I was doing so well today and I got home and can't stop snacking. I hate this. I am too tired to get any exercise in, I mean like totally exhausted....
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I so know how you feel...for me its carbs. Pasta mainly. Try a frozen yogurt, or a fruit smoothie, or even just have a couple of scoops of your ice cream...someone blogged that they didn't want life to pass them by while they were looking at the scales...kinda apt.

Or have a stash of ice lollies (I think you call them popsicles?) I have cider flavour at 60 cals each, fixes my sweet cravings in a shot.
  • losgan
    losgan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice to know I'm not the only exhausted and ravenously hungry person here! I actually came within 60 calories of my goal (which is way too close for comfort)! I wish I just craved salty or sweet but I'm like a freaking lawn mower! If it's yummy and bad, it's as good as gone! I will try the Popsicles--I don't think fudgecicles are too bad for you and they're chocolateyriffic (ice lollies I get- my dad's a Brit).

I just hope this doesn't last all week! I don't want to lose all the progress I've made!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My three best friends during PMS... Skinny Cow fudge ice cream bar (100 cal), Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bars (70 cals), and beef jerky (80 cals per oz). I try to make sure that my guys lunch snacks are running thin in the house during that time so I am less tempted to munch on them. Lots and lots of water.