Nine words Women use

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    (1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i've seen this before. . . hilarious. . . .(and very accurate!!) i know i do these too!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    This is great I was just having one of those hum drum days thinking today would be a nothing day but thanks for putting a smile on my face that is so me with my other half. :laugh: You are so right on with these 9 words!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Anna!:laugh:

After 25 years of marriage, I think I might be barely getting a little bit of the idea . . . maybe. :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Didn`t "get away from me" in a hysterical scream make the list? huh.gif

That seems to be quite common.

So I am told that is. embarrassed.gif

sad030.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

sad030.gif

lol:laugh: I personally use it almost daily. Ask DH:bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

sad030.gif

"Read the restraining order" also seems popular.

:grumble:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I still get the last two words in every argument, "Yes dear." :laugh: :wink:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I still get the last two words in every argument, "Yes dear." :laugh: :wink:

:laugh:
  • samster85
    Options
    i like it but it also works for mothers and kids. My mom has said some of those things to me and that was really what she was feeling so it works for anyone. Just got to be careful and listen for it.

I love it though, it is true
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I laughed through the whole thing because all nine of those work for me and my husband! But he still after 6 years together hasn't learned the true meaning of any of those words or maybe he has and thinks he can win something.:noway: Yeah right! :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    They were all great.. but this one made me laugh out loud and brought co-workers around to ask me if I was OK...

Thanks for that Carl..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wait meant to "quote""
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

sad030.gif

"Read the restraining order" also seems popular.

:grumble:

This was the one that brought me company..
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I literally do all those things
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    "If that's what you want!"..."If you say so"....also mean....Sure, we'll do it your way, I always enjoy doing it WRONG!
  • saladcrunchy
    saladcrunchy Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Hawley duuuuude!
    i5qpiufd5img.jpg
  • saladcrunchy
    saladcrunchy Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    My missus say's there's nothing more sexy than the sight of a man that has just finished doing the housework
    3b0oz1w7vq6s.jpg