LOVE this tracker!

I love this site! So amazing for making tracking easy and quick! Ive been doing WW since April and down 36lbs but lost interest in tracking on the paper trackers... got too busy and constantly would forget! My weight loss slowed down horribly as I wasnt tracking. Excited that my friend told me about this site and have loved tracking the last few days :) Hope to read more inspirational storys/posts as well!

Replies

• ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202 Member
    Isn't it the best!!! I love it too!! Good luck to you!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    I'm doing the old WW program and this sight is the best thing ever to use in conjunction with points tracking!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    It definitely beats journaling in a notebook and looking up food in a paperback nutrition guide like in the 'olden days'. Then there is all the support, both that you get and that you give. Welcome to the site! Enjoy and good luck continuing your journey.
  • rosetta91
    rosetta91 Posts: 4 Member
    I agree! Best tracker I've ever used. Weight watchers online has nothing on this site. I am hoping it will really help me!:smile:
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    I gained almost 20 pounds practically overnight when I went through menopause. No matter what I did, I just couldn't lose the weight, even though I ran lots of miles. When I found this site, I started losing immediately and am within a few pounds of my goal weight!! Hooray for MFP!! :drinker:
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    cannot believe how easy it is to keep track of calories eaten/burned with this website - Amazing!