Loving this site!

Options
25518 Posts: 2 Member
I started about 3-4 weeks ago and have already lost 10 pounds. That's great for me. I am 60 years old and a breast cancer survivor of 6 years. The 25 pounds I have lost since March have given me more energy and boosted my interest in so many old pleasures that I had lost enthusiasm for. I would love to hear from any one but especially older losers.

Replies

• kaleighmorgan
    Options
    That's amazing! It really is surprising how much tracking what you eat can have an effect on WHAT you eat and how much weight you lose. Congratulations on persevering through all that you've been through and for achieving that age old hope for weight loss. :)
  • allanofriesen
    Options
    Hi from an "older loser"! I'm 64 and have lost 24 pounds since starting My fitness Plan. I got off track a bit, otherwise I would have lost more, but am now back on the righteous path! This site makes it much easier to keep track. Good luck to you and congratulations.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and on fighting back the cancer. It's wonderful to hear that you're feeling better and getting more energy.