About me...

Options
Well hello. I just noticed that it says I started with MFP in Nov2010, but in reality I just wasn't motivated to go through all this work. I've found my motivation (the scale is taunting me - it isn't very nice) and am back. For the last month or so I've actually been weighing myself every day (I know, not suggested, but it is working for me so far), now I've started writing down what I'm eating. It is giving me the enlightenment that I've needed for a while.

I've struggled with my weight for many years (it got so bad that I was having problems conceiving). After I had my daughter the weight fell off & it was wonderful. Work got stressful, I quit BFing and the weight started coming back on. Then I got pregnant with my son. I was sort of able to maintain while I was pregnant, but once I had him work continued to be stressful (more stressful), I couldn't BF as long (dried up - did I mention work was stressful?), and even though I started taekwondo the weight started piling on.

Now that I've hit my heaviest I also sort of feel like I've hit the bottom. I'm trying to dig my way out. I want to and need to be healthy for my kids and to model good habits for them. I'm motivated and am surrounded by motivators! All I can say is BRING IT ON!!