Hi!

goomla
goomla Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I'm actually pretty excited to start my weight loss journey. My husband and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and would like to have another child. We've been trying to get pregnant for a year and were told that losing weight would increase our chances of conceiving. I need to lose weight anyway so I can be healthier in general. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing in our weight loss successes together!

Tami

Replies

• Hi everyone. I'm actually pretty excited to start my weight loss journey. My husband and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and would like to have another child. We've been trying to get pregnant for a year and were told that losing weight would increase our chances of conceiving. I need to lose weight anyway so I can be healthier in general. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing in our weight loss successes together!

Tami
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You've got the right attitude! :drinker:

Welcome & good luck! :smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome to MFP......this site is awesome :flowerforyou: :drinker: And so are the people :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Hi Tami,

Welcome to the site. It is an excellent way to get started - great advice and motivation from the posters..

Good luck on your weight loss -- and later on your temporary weight gain :blushing: :blushing:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Great name!! :wink:

Welcome and good luck to you!!

I am sure you will love it here.

-Tami :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.