Saying Hello

Options
Hi, I have been on my fitness pal for a few months, since about Feb. although I have never posted before. I have been trying to lose weight for about six months, and I was doing good for a little while when I derailed from my diet for a few months. Now I am back on track trying to lose the rest of my weight, and I have 80 or so pounds to go.

A little bit about me, I have a really superficial goal to wear a wonder woman costume for halloween by Oct. 2012, which I thought was a good healthy amount of time to try and lose the weight but on a more serious note I have but one real goal, I come from a long line of people who struggle with weight, losing it and gaining it back and this will be the first time I have tried to lose my weight and I have only been over weight for a couple of years. I just want to lose my weight once and never gain it back, so I am trying to do it this right. So I guess I am just looking to meet other people going through what I am going through, find some support and maybe give a little support as well.