Fave Nerds

13»

Replies

• Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Gary Gygax -- creator of the D&D RPG games :bigsmile:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Fictional characters but Garcia (Criminal Minds) and McGee (NCIS)

YES!! Plus Abby! :drinker:
  • BlutAura
    BlutAura Posts: 97
    Fictional characters but Garcia (Criminal Minds) and McGee (NCIS)

YES!! Plus Abby! :drinker:

Yeah shes not a nerd... More like the perfect woman! xD
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    My fiance ;) He's a video-gaming, computer-programming, comic book-drawing, learning-channels-watching ball of fluff. And I am a music-critiquing, theatre-going, teacher's-pet geek. And we will make adorably nerdy babies someday. I can't wait ;)

awww your post made me happy!! I love this! the whole thing!!! I love you're going to have adorably nerdy babies too..I hope I have some too!!
  • Stacera
    McGee and Chuck are my TV boyfriends.. =)
  • Stacera
    Spencer Reid....yummy!

ooooh how did I forget Reid??! i love him too!! =)
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    pffffffffffffffffffffft :P geek not nerd ;)
    Isn't a geek just a nerd that can fix your PC?

Geek - Not to be confused with Nerd. A geek does not have to be smart, a Geek is someone who is generaly not athletic, and enjoys Video Games; Comic Books; being on the internet, and etc.

Nerd - An 'individual', i.e. a person who does not conform to society's beliefs that all people should follow trends and do what their peers do. Often highly intelligent but socially rejected because of their obesssion with a given subject, usually computers. Unfortunately, nerds seem to have problems breeding, to the detriment of mankind as a whole.

Hmm ... my bf fits between the 2. Oh dear lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member

Brett Mckenzie and Jemaine Clemett.

:heart:

I :heart: Nerds!!! These two especially!! Kari from Mythbusters and Sheldon Cooper from BBT. Oh! Dwight! how could I forget.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Me
  • Kim_SFB
    Kim_SFB Posts: 59 Member
    Saruman can you prove your nerd status? *S*

ot: enjoyed the gamer geeks chatting in the table behind me at Bertucci's ..very amusing.
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    Dwight Schrute :o)
    YES! "What good are cats? You can't milk them or gather their fur?" And the nerds always get the girls! Remember the NYC nightclub scene? :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Professor Putricide

Good News Everyone...

And that's why you rock!!! :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Saruman can you prove your nerd status? *S*

What do I gotta do? Well umm... I spent too much money on computer books and video games, and I fiddle around on my computer alot too. My Mp3 player is loaded with alot of video game and movie soundtracks, uhh. I still play my SNES on a regular basis. My social life is lacking. Pretty sure there's some more nerdy stuff about me that I can't think of at the moment.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member

I :heart: Nerds!!! These two especially!! Kari from Mythbusters and Sheldon Cooper from BBT. Oh! Dwight! how could I forget.

I watch British Banking Today almost every evening, but I have no idea who Sheldon Cooper is. I hope that doesn't make me a nerd.
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    <3 the guys on The Nerdist Podcast <3
    http://www.nerdist.com/category/podcast/
  • Kim_SFB
    ok Saruman, but you are a cute nerd : )
  • Kim_SFB
    Misterdubs yeah that sounds pretty nerdy.
  • Kim_SFB
    Michael Cera