Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone out there!

I'm a 31 year old from that tiny state of Texas. I am on here to take ownership of my weight and fitness and reach my goal of losing 100lbs! I am a paramedic and have been for going on 10 years. I absolutely love my job but my weight is obviously catching up with me and has started to effect my daily life as well as my job out in the field. I have been over weight for over 10 years but have kept it somewhat "manageable" up until the last 4 years where I have gained around 60lbs . I have lost weight on and off over the years but have never stuck to any kind of routine or healthy eating life style.

I hope this site will help me own my goal and take responsibility for my health.

Cheers!

Replies

• dmkgirly82
    Options
    Hi there! looking to lose 100+ lbs here too, good luck on your journey :) you can add me if you'd like...
  • Fanny98
    Fanny98 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think we all reach a point in our lives where we say enough is enough. . .you try to get by but then that's not enough anymore. . .good luck on the journey like everyone else we are all here to loose weight, make healthier choices, support, and motivation. . .add me if you like faguilar98
  • tjutrostina
    tjutrostina Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great to see you here! I guess alot of us here have gone through the yoyo of weight loss (and gain), so you're not alone! Good luck and no matter what, don't give up! You've got this! :)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to right place. Feel free to add me.