Motivation?

Options
What do you all use as motivation to get in shape? I have a pair of jeans that are a couple sizes smaller than what I am, and that's my ultimate goal is to fit into these jeans. I use those as motivation, but I have seen other ideas like getting fit for a zombie apocalypse even lol. I want to see some of your ideas for motivation.

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I want to go out dancing in Toronto soon with my cousin who is a local celebrity. Everyone she is friends with looks prefect even if they are big or small. I just want to fit in.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I have three photos of myself on the fridge. First one being me in year 12. (I have this in my wallet too) I was healthy then.

I also have a photo of myself as a teenager playing my sport, softball. I have one from me playing last year. Difference of about 50kg. Every time I go to the fridge I need to look at the extremes. Which would I prefer to be closer to?
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    The motivation that I have is that my hubby's brother is getting married May 2012 and I do not want to be the fat person in the photo. Plus as my hubby is best man I want to look my best for him.