girls only! i need help :(

Options
2»

Replies

• mamajess82
    Options
    Small boobs rock - I can't wait to get mine back to a 34B. Breastfeeding made me go up to a 36DD/E. I think I am a 36C now - getting there slowly. Be proud!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Sorry, the girls go when the belly goes! Mine are swimming in my old bras and it's costing me a fortune in new ones!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Treasure your small boobs!!!! with big ones, it's harder to run, golf, squeeze thru tight corners and spaces, but worst of all it's difficult to find clothes that fit well. treasure what you have, and don't worry about a size change the rest of you body will shrink down and fit your physique.
    you could get fake ones, that is an option..but i'm telling ya be happy with what you have.
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    I have never had large boobs, even when I weighed 17st lol
    Ive got skinny legs, a fat belly and no bum instead... most blokes dont want huge hanging things, embrace having a nice pair of ickle firm boobs :) (loads of swimming and chest exercises will firm em up) x

I want your legs and belly! :( I need to do something about ny boobs. Maybe after having kids I'll get surgery! But I know I'd chicken out haha

Ive wanted a boob job for years..my fiance hates big boobs (thank god haha) and hates anything artificial so i guess a padded bra for the rest of my life, cheaper though! Oh noo, my belly is horrible, like a beer belly, im so out of proportion its unreal!
    Im a B cup and always will be I guess. from years of swimming as a kid I have broad shoulders so i would love to be a bit bigger (C or a D) ahhh we will never be happy :P x

Lol sorry! I thought you said flat belly hahaha yeah we all hate a bit of our body! I used to have a super flat tummy. I miss it x
  • alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have never had large boobs, even when I weighed 17st lol
    Ive got skinny legs, a fat belly and no bum instead... most blokes dont want huge hanging things, embrace having a nice pair of ickle firm boobs :) (loads of swimming and chest exercises will firm em up) x

I want your legs and belly! :( I need to do something about ny boobs. Maybe after having kids I'll get surgery! But I know I'd chicken out haha

Ive wanted a boob job for years..my fiance hates big boobs (thank god haha) and hates anything artificial so i guess a padded bra for the rest of my life, cheaper though! Oh noo, my belly is horrible, like a beer belly, im so out of proportion its unreal!
    Im a B cup and always will be I guess. from years of swimming as a kid I have broad shoulders so i would love to be a bit bigger (C or a D) ahhh we will never be happy :P x

Lol sorry! I thought you said flat belly hahaha yeah we all hate a bit of our body! I used to have a super flat tummy. I miss it x

haha I WISH! even when I was a size 10 i had a bump! I doubt it will ever go, oh well, I shall embrace the pot belly for now x
  • MJStory
    MJStory Posts: 42
    Options
    You're putting too much emphasis on what the entertainment industry shows. We're all born different and that's the way God made us. Believe it or not, there men out there who actually appreciate a woman with smaller breasts. Consider large breasts as a burden. My daughter & I both wear a 34GG: I have to buy large sized shirts & blouses, but the shoulders are much too large for the rest of me. I have to wear them as they are, alter them myself, or pay a tailor to properly alter them. Then there are the men who stare at my breasts as they speak to me like I don't have a face. And we can't walk into a store and assume that they carry our size, plus they're expensive. Count your blessings. Yes, push-ups can help, as any exercise to build muscle in that area can help. Another one is one I learned when I was young: lift your arms forward with forearms at a right angle (like a prayer position), press your palms together; you'll see your muscle below the breasts move, hold for count of 5, or 10, then release & repeat. I hope this helps.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

Meh, a bra won't help. If you want tits, you want them for one reason: to attract men. I am here to inform you: they will not attract the type of men you would want.

I dunno. I've attracted some very nice ones with mine... :-)

But yes, MJ is absolutely right. What you have is what's *right* for your body shape. You'll look lovely with the boobs that are the right size for your body. And don't let all the fake plastic ones put you off loving what *you* have.
  • xxamzxxx
    xxamzxxx Posts: 23
    Options
    here here hun what a p****!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34B or so and really like having a small chest. Some people prefer it! They don't get in the way or bounce too much while running. Small boobs are practical. I personally think they look better too. Small breasts tend to be more perky and less droopy. Be proud of them.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm a 34B or so and really like having a small chest. Some people prefer it! They don't get in the way or bounce too much while running. Small boobs are practical. I personally think they look better too. Small breasts tend to be more perky and less droopy. Be proud of them.

Yes, I have to agree that if they are on the smaller side they do tend to stay perkier. Mine still look nice (if I do say so) at 34 B, even though I'm 42 and have nursed 3 babies. My friends who were blessed with bigger breasts tell my that they are upset at the droop that age and babies have caused. I'm sure that genetics plays a role too and that some large breasted women stay perky, but it seems easier for us small-breasted gals.