Challenge?

Options
Does anyone know of a good challenge I can join?

I always feel weird jumping into the middle of one.

Would anyone want to start one with me?

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Options
    Does anyone know of a good challenge I can join?

I always feel weird jumping into the middle of one.

Would anyone want to start one with me?
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to join S.B.F. (Stronger, Better, Faster). We focus on today! Some times I put a weekly weight goal...but mostly it's day to day! It a smaller group too so I can remember to yell at you too :laugh:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hehe, may I advertise for mine (no more late night snacks)? :happy: It's gotten annoying to me, so I'd better not :angry: .
    Well, the reason I do is that we actually reset counters when we fail, so pretty many of us are at day 1 (or day 0, as I called it for myself). So feel free to jump in if you feel you're stuck in your chair with a bowl of chips in your arms watching TV or typing at the computer late at night and hate that and wanna give it up. Your cut-off time is of your choice, whenever you wanna say: I won't eat anymore tonight. Watter/tea only. Well, maybe a light/healthy snack is an exception, but I know that with me an apple calls for a biscuit, which calls for a toasted slice of bread, which calls for "what the heck, tomorrow will be better, I'll go ahead and eat as much as I fancy tonight". So yeah, the thread is not an easy one and has also its backsides, but, to keep it short: feel free to hop on. :wink:

Another thread I heartly recommend is: Things you made today that you feel proud of. It's a great topic and it shows you that your days are filled with good stuff, that you can feel happy for.

Good luck :flowerforyou: and remember, you're among friends. :love: