Hello, I'm knew to MFP

Options
My name is Joyce, I live in WV. I weighed in @ 198lbs on Friday August 12th. I would like to get the support I need to help get this weight off. Feel free to add me as your friend:.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You'll love it here. I new what you meant. Don't listen. :flowerforyou:
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    welcome, I suck at typing so i am sticking my tongue out a tthat person you can add me :tongue:
  • mechred
    mechred Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Sorry that person was so rude. I hope you have alot of success!
  • saucysal
    Options
    Hi, I'm new (joined yesterday). Still getting to grips with this site, this is made more awkward by the fact that I have visitors for the next 3 weeks. Good luck to all us newbies.:laugh:
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    congrats on your decision! good luck! You can do it with MFP and a healthy "want-to" ;)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    New. Not "Knew."

:grumble: Perhaps you should join a grammar correction website to vent , everyone else NEW what she meant. Rude.

Joyce, nice to meet you, the majority of us are nice folk, welcome! :happy:
  • jendool
    jendool Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm new to this site as well. Been doing WW for a while and needed a change and wanted to start rtracking calories as well. I'm 40 and have 3 children and live in Indy. I love sports, reading, watching tv.

Jenn
  • ladysandy
    Options
    Request comming your wayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm new also, welcome :happy: