Options
2»

Replies

• msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok...Embarrassing but here I go:

Shower: Shampoo, Conditioner, olay face wash, nivea body wash, baby oil

Lotion, Chi Keratin mist, organix argan oil, baby oil, moituizer, deodorant, toothpaste, floss, perfume

Makeup: Foundation (sometimes depending on my skin), concealer, blush, bronzer, white eyeliner, brow pencil, pressed powder, about 3 eyeshadows a day to blend them, mascara, highlight, lipstick/gloss

Night: Baby oil, Lotion, acne medicine so my skin stays clear, chapstick, deodorant

K..I am done lol!
    Thats 32 products!! AHH
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Oooh, forgot toothpaste! From the list, not from use!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    hmmm ...

Shampoo. Conditioner. Body wash. Razor. Shave gel. Face cleanser/scrub.
    Body spray. Deodorant. Toothbrush. Toothpaste. Floss. Mouthwash.
    Powder. Blush. Concealer. Eye liner. Mascara.

17 products. That's crazy lol
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    In the shower:
    Body Wash: le Petite Chevre
    Shampoo/Conditioner: Garnier products
    Facial Scrubs: St. Ives Apricot (once a week), Noxema

Shaving (The Art of Shaving Products):
    Pre-Shave Lavender Oil
    Lavender Essential Oil Shaving Cream [applied with Fine Badger Brush]
    Lavender After-Shave Balm

Deodorant and Moisturizing:
    Axe
    Aveeno Body Lotion with SPF 15

Dental Hygiene:
    Colgate Toothpaste
    Dental Floss

Cologne:
    John Varvatos or Ralph Lauren Double Black

A few take-away points from this:
    1. Between the baby soap with goat's milk and the lavender shaving product, it's no secret that I have sensitive skin.
    2. Most people wear too much cologne. The rule of thumb is that it should be worn daily, but only smelled by a lover.
    3. Most people don't floss enough.
    4. Shave with a straight razor. It's cathartic to dedicate half an hour to shaving your face and it always ends up looking better.
    5. There is no such thing as a "masculine" or "feminine" scent. Aromas do not have gender...that's really all about marketing. Santa Maria Novella's Melograno or Jo Malone's Lime Basil & Mandarin may be marketed to women, but mix one of those into your cologne regime guys.
    6. Care about how you look. If you care about how you look, other people will notice.

Cheers.
    -wtk

Is it weird that I'd like to smell you now? You probably smell really nice from the sound of it. :wink:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I'm easy, I use shampoo (the brand changes with my mood), conditioner, lotion (aveeno & some cocoa butter stuff), deoderant (degree). I obviously brush my teeth. I don't wear much makeup so that's not really worth listing. I like body sprays, anything that smells lovely will do. I use Clarins products for my face. I'm not big on perfumes so again not anything to list. :tongue:
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    i used to be much more high maintenance but now that i'm married w/ kids, i don't give a crap.

Shower: body wash (don't care what kind), bar of soap (usually Dial or tone, but again don't care), shampoo and conditioner

Deodorant, body spray, moisturizer for face.

eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, chapstick.

Done.
  • jennydanger77
    Options
    dial soap [pits and 'special' places]

Just say "Summer's Eve," gal.

haha. can you use summers eve on your bum? idk. im just afraid swamp *kitten*. i dont like to smell. at all.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness here I go

Shower: Tooth paste, face wash, body wash, soap, shampoo, conditioner

Fresh Out of the Shower: Face lotion, body lotion, perfume and deodorant

Hair: Leave in conditioner, CHI silk infusion, and heat protectant if I am straightening that day if curling the first 3 and I add dry shampoo, hair spray and curl spray

Make up: Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Blush, Bronzer, Eyebrow powder, lip balm, eye primer, 4 eye shadows, 2 liners, 2 mascaras, lipstick and gloss

Soo 32 on days when my hair is straight, 35 when it's curly. Mind you I don't leave the house everyday so this isn't done when I am staying at home. And if I am in a real rush I would significantly cut my make up routine down.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lets see. Most days its...

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, body spray, spf face lotion, chapstick
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, body spray, spf face lotion, chapstick

I disagree. Julie requires only one item to be beautiful... a pair of eyes with which to see her.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

I disagree. Julie requires only one item to be beautiful... a pair of eyes with which to see her.

:heart: :happy: :smooched:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Every day I use 9:
    Shampoo, Conditioner (One -n- only), body wash
    toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
    Morrocan Oil for elbows, knees & hair (is that 1 or 3?).
    Ion leave on conditioner
    Burt's Bees Red Dahlia tinted lip balm

Special days-
    Sunscreen if I'm going out.
    No.1 makeup base and powder if I'm going Out.
    Arbonne black orchid cassis body butter.