How is everyone feeling this week?

noonebutshi
noonebutshi Posts: 15
edited October 1 in Chit-Chat
Positive, negative, motivated, unmotivated, happy, sad...?

I've had a rubbish two weeks - but trying to work hard to keep on my diet! Just constantly reminding myself
[when it feels my world has went to pot] of the results I want so desperately to achieve!

With a couple of hiccups, such as buying a chocolate bar or two & going out to Chinese Buffet with friends cos I was feeling down.. I'm happy to say, I've stuck mainly to my daily calorie intake. Although, exercise has went out the window a bit this week.

Does anyone have any suggestions for exercises in the house? Minimum time required and doesnt involve a work out dvd?

Replies

• tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 298 Member
    Put on the loudest CD you have and dance!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    My week has been pretty rough but hey that's life. bodyrock has some good hard workouts check it out.
  • Put on the loudest CD you have and dance!

Sounds like a brilliant plan! :) Thank you! Wow, just seen you've lost 75Ibs! That's excellent! How long have you been on here? :)
  • My week has been pretty rough but hey that's life. bodyrock has some good hard workouts check it out.

What's been happening? Everything ok now?

What is bodyrock? x
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    I actually started finally feeling better (first week at work after 2 weeks of vacation...) and motivated. I managed to lose just bit of weight even during my vacation, so now I just need to keep doing it :)
    I actually dragged my exercise bike back in from the balcony and have been using it for few minutes this week just to even up the calories I have eaten. Today I have been feeling pretty energized and want to move more. Luckily I'll be going riding tonight so that's my exercise for today (tomorrow the same thing, just like almost every day for next week). I have been eating bit chocolate, but I don't feel guilty as long as I use all the calories up ;)

I think you just need to get over the small boundary and then it's just going to roll. That always happens to me, even though sometimes it does require bit more motivation.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    It's been an awful week. :(

I need an angry workout and strong drink
  • I actually started finally feeling better (first week at work after 2 weeks of vacation...) and motivated. I managed to lose just bit of weight even during my vacation, so now I just need to keep doing it :)
    I actually dragged my exercise bike back in from the balcony and have been using it for few minutes this week just to even up the calories I have eaten. Today I have been feeling pretty energized and want to move more. Luckily I'll be going riding tonight so that's my exercise for today (tomorrow the same thing, just like almost every day for next week). I have been eating bit chocolate, but I don't feel guilty as long as I use all the calories up ;)

I think you just need to get over the small boundary and then it's just going to roll. That always happens to me, even though sometimes it does require bit more motivation.

Here, that’s great! You sound very motivated and I hope you have a great time tonight!

Do you have to eat all the daily calories, cos I notice each day, I have an average of 200 or so left over. Is this a concern? But I feel I’m eating enough, y’know. As I’m having my breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks!
  • It's been an awful week. :(

Oh no! What's been happening?? xx
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member

Do you have to eat all the daily calories, cos I notice each day, I have an average of 200 or so left over. Is this a concern? But I feel I’m eating enough, y’know. As I’m having my breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks!

If I don't move (like spend the day on couch reading), I tend to eat too little. During those days I have extra calories left. But when I keep moving (even outside of my apartment) I get my hunger back and I need to keep my eye on what I eat and how much. I think it's mostly about portion control and what you eat :)

What kind of food do you usually eat?
  • thegymbunny

lol More bills than money, significant other that lives 700 miles away.

Both of these things make me grouchy everynow and then!! I've been going through a temper tantrum "this isn't fair" week. lol

I'll be back to my old ducky self soon!
  • thegymbunny

lol More bills than money, significant other that lives 700 miles away. And I'm starving!!

Both of these things make me grouchy everynow and then!! I've been going through a temper tantrum "this isn't fair" week. lol

I'll be back to my old ducky self soon!
  • I just kind of eat normal food, such as fruit ‘n fibre for breakfast, a bagel with cheesespread and piece of fruit at lunch, then home for a good old scottish dinner like mince ‘n tatties, stovies, steak pie.. etc. x
  • I just kind of eat normal food, such as fruit ‘n fibre for breakfast, a bagel with cheesespread and piece of fruit at lunch, then home for a good old scottish dinner like mince ‘n tatties, stovies, steak pie.. etc. x
  • I know how you feel! One of those weeks, must be something in the air!
    Things will get better though, gotta just take a deep breath, go for a nice walk... anything just to chill out a bit.

I was told last week that I might be getting made redundant from the job I've been in for years! SOO damn scared ! x
  • thegymbunny
    I just kind of eat normal food, such as fruit ‘n fibre for breakfast, a bagel with cheesespread and piece of fruit at lunch, then home for a good old scottish dinner like mince ‘n tatties, stovies, steak pie.. etc. x

I find it so interesting what other cultures eat! I consider myself a foodie but I have no idea what any of those scottish dinners are! lol
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Not as motivated as I should be this week.....craving bad food and wine!
  • lol Gymbunny!! They're pretty normal really.. where are you from? x

Kippit... why don't you let yourself have a wee glass of wine on Friday? Since it's Friday! :)
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 298 Member
    Put on the loudest CD you have and dance!

Sounds like a brilliant plan! :) Thank you! Wow, just seen you've lost 75Ibs! That's excellent! How long have you been on here? :)

I started on MFP March 25, 2011. My husband and I are in this together that makes it easier.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Crappy. An illegal immigrant hit my husband's brand new car in a parking lot last Saturday. Thankfully, my husband was standing not too far away (at a park with his friends) talking about whether they wanted to go to another park. My husband was able to stop the guy from taking off. The police gave him nothing more than a citation for driving without a US driver's license and let him go. He even admitted he was in the country illegally and had no insurance.

So my week has been dealing with my insurance company and my uninsured coverage, which still comes with a $200 deductible. And my husband's poor car. He's never owned a new car before, and he's only had it for 3 months. So it's been a bummer of a week.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    F this week. No loss, all gain and I've been doing well. I've decided to give up and be fat.
This discussion has been closed.