Smart Phone Apps

Options
Hey guys does anyone have any recommendations for an App that plays good workout music, i dont even know if one exists. I currently have Pandora which is ok, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thank you!

Replies

• trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only use Pandora, but I have the club/dance radio and it gets me going.
  • diehard412
    diehard412 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pocket Tunes.. it does cost a 1.99$ but it is totally worth it.. you are able to get terrestrial, internet, satellite and any local channel for any city in the country..
  • NYClady71
    Options
    If you have an Iphone/Ipod, there are tons of free podcasts out there that play continuous music. That's what I listen to while working out...the Gareth Emery podcast. It's serious MOVE music!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I load up my IPHONE with my own music (disc and MPs). It does not take that long to put it own through ITUNES. That way you get exactly what you need to motivate you.
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Jog FM will draw from your songs and you can either tell it how fast you want to jog (12 minute mile etc) and it will select songs at that tempo or you can set it to read your speed and match your tempo. if you slow down a slower song comes on triggering you to speed up.