OMG I have elbows ;)

Options
crb1988
crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
So as of this morning I have lost 22 pounds...YAY!!!

But as I was getting ready for work this morning, I noticed something I haven't seen in a very long time (if ever). I have elbows lol. They have always been there, I know, but they are more pronounced and pointy. I know, it seems kind of silly, but it's a big deal for me, so I felt the need to share :)

Replies

• lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    aww thats great :happy:

What a lovely NSV!

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    That's great! Celebrate every step of the way :)
  • sguggenmos
    Options
    That's so great! I feel the same way about the divot in my armpit that seems to have appeared!
  • Lucky79z28
    Options
    That is great!! That is what keeps you going!
  • yvonne150
    Options
    Great Job! Its nice when you see changes!
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is great to hear! Way to go and congrats on the 22lbs. The smaller rewards are what keeps us pushing for the end ones!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    awesome!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    its the the beginning of the picture that is going to be the new you congrats
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    It's not silly at all. You have to celebrate the small things to keep you motivated. I was overjoyed when I ran 3 minutes straight-nothing to anyone who runs but huge to me, and when I started seeing my biceps poke up a little-barely but there, I spent a week straight showing it to anyone who cared and a lot of people who didn't. :)

Pointy elbows are a milestone. It shows that you -are- making changes. Good for you!!
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and also made me smile!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!