EXERCISE CALORIES

Options
Hey there

Since starting fitness pal (started 15/5/11)i had my weight loss per week set at 2.2 pounds a week (roughly 1kg) and when i exercise everyday i dont competly eat my exercise calories. I eat enough of them so that in 5 weeks if i was to lose 1 kg a week it would be 5 kgs less then what i weighed in that week (i weigh myself every saturday) im only losing 0.83 kg on average a week. Is this going to be a problem if i keep to this every week???

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    It may, but it might not become an issue until you get closer to your goal weight. What I can tell you is in order to hit your goal caloric deficit everyday to meet you weekly weight loss goal, you must eat those calories.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what is working, keep a good eye on it. When you stop losing make adjustments
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ive decided im going to keep doing it this way until after my weigh in on saturday and then eat all my exercise calories after that and see how it goes.

• chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ok so i did my weigh in and have gained 0.4kg (0.9 pounds), i have sticked with the way i had been doing it and havent gone over (always under) my calories without eating all my exercise calories. Going to try and eat all my extra calories this week and see what happens next Sarturday.