Who lost their weight and currently doing maintenance?

Options
I lost my pregnancy weight for about 2 years, I'm currently exercising and eating very well to keep my figure (at 35). Anyone else out there? Would love to have maintenance friends too so please feel free to add me!

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance for about two&half months and I'm still doing my calorie check and exercising and I love it because now is the process of getting ripped. Feel free to add me :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am in "maintenance" with my weight right now. However, I still have goals for reducing my body fat percentage. I am currently at 17% and would like to get down to around 13%.
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi ive got another 2-3lbs to get to goal weight then iwill be maintaining also....so iwill add you honey/!!:smile:
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of November of last year and reached my goal of losing 50 pounds a few weeks ago. I am now maintaining (more or less. I gained a few pounds on vacation the past two weeks--though I lost a body fat percent and an inch off my waist and an inch off my hips-- so I will get back to where I was and the. Try to drop a pound or two extra to have some wiggle room). So, I am more or less maintaining. :-) If you want to add me, feel free!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I have .2 lbs left to reach my goal of 122.0 (starting weight 157.0) and will be moving over to maintenance mode soon. I would love to have more friends who have been maintaining for a while as well! The last thing I want is to have weight start creeping back on again, so any support is appreciated. :)
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME! I had my second baby well amost a year ago and I am ten under what I was before! Now i am just maintaining and try to TONE TONE TONE...gettin burned out kinda. Let me know any pointers you got as well :) Yeah for us :)
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    I've been maintaining for about a month now! It's been awesome! :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    me!!! since april!
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am at maintenance now so will add you:smile: