What would you be doing?

Options

Replies

• VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Reading my current Honor Harrington novel, preferably while lying in the shade somewhere and watching my rabbits frolic.

Possibly followed by some light packing for my move and an episode or two of Leverage.

But, I do love where I work and I have an awesome group of ladies I walk with twice a day to get my exercise in. So I can settle for either. ^_^
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    First I'd rather be sleeping...then I'd get up, go to the day spa....some shopping, go for supper on a patio with my girls or a romantic evening with my fiance...but instead I have to sit here and edit a stupid safety manual that some neanderthal slapped together
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im at work right now... Id much rather lace up my skates for some ice hockey!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Walking down Main Street USA at Magic Kingdom!
  • Hattie2879
    Hattie2879 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'd rather be anywhere with my g/f or maybe even in FL visiting with my sister, bro-in-law, and nephew (haven't seen them since May).
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'd be at the cinema watching Cowboys And Aliens or Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes or Super 8. I haven't been to the cinema in over a year!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am not working but I am stuck at home with the kids, no car, so If I had the day off per say I would be hiking, if it was winter I would be reading and taking a bubble bath lol But my husband would love to go shooting!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    i have a few on my list:
    looking through my lens at something beautiful and clicking away
    laying on the beach (in a bikini) staring out at the beautiful blue water and white sand
    shopping
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    firing off some rounds at a gun range

You had me at firing off rounds LOL I have ALWAYS wanted to do that
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle ride to the Coast. Throw a sleeping bag on the back and a change of clothes. Ride to the coast, then flip a coin to turn right or left. Ride until mid afternoon. Camp o the beach. Get a fire going, sip some good whisky. Enjoy the weather.

Looking for someone to ride b*tch on the back.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Dont get me wrong I like my job and all but sometimes my mind is elsewhere like today.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    firing off some rounds at a gun range

You had me at firing off rounds LOL I have ALWAYS wanted to do that

Girrrrrrl, its great therapy. I like to pretend there is some POS on my target and i just unload! Shooting for accuracy always, 2 in the chest 1 in the head.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Honestly....I wish I could go back to driving truck. I miss being on the open road. I've been on permanent disability for 6 years now due to back/health issues. I would give anything to be back driving. But shooting a few hundred rounds at the range sounds like fun.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I dont feel like working today. I do however feel like firing off some rounds at a gun range, having a nice lunch followed up with a mani pedi and then home for a nap.

What would you rather be doing today instead of working?
    Watching movies in a theater I haven't seen yet. Captain America, The new X men, etc.
    I used to go to the movies at least once a week. Now I'm lucky if I go once every 3 months.
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Umm, catching up with one of my friends, preferably alone, and preferably with some "snuggling" involved. Or maybe 2 of my friends, or maybe find some people I could go swinging with...

Hmm, I'm a one track mind girl today.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Laying on a beach or hanging out at my favorite dive bar in the Virgin Islands.
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would have slept in... and then go to the gym and lay by the pool and relax!
    maybe watch some stupid reality TV and read my Fitness magazine..... perfect day
    oh, and snuggle with my puppy! :flowerforyou:
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Motorcycle ride to the Coast. Throw a sleeping bag on the back and a change of clothes. Ride to the coast, then flip a coin to turn right or left. Ride until mid afternoon. Camp o the beach. Get a fire going, sip some good whisky. Enjoy the weather.

Looking for someone to ride b*tch on the back.

That sounds like an awesome time!
  • mohawk1971
    mohawk1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rather be outside playing some disc golf then in my office right now!
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, today is dreaded grocery day, I'm procrastinating... I'd rather be doing just about anything...