Who's Your Doppelgänger?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Some guy told me I looked like Blake Lively at the bar the other day. It's all he kept saying. And so, I came to the conclusion he was drunk and just trying to get in my pants. I wish I looked like her! Bless his widdle heart for trying.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Eh, I look like me. When I was younger I got Jamie Lynn Spears but uh, I don't see it at all, thank goodness! lol Of course that's when my hair was still blonde :P
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Wow, definitely.

Not sure if it's good or bad.
  • vintagefool
    Options
    (I don't have a pic of me up here) but I get Dita von Teese all the time purely because I'm so frickin pale. HA. I wish. Her body is actually my dream body.

When I was younger and less pasty, I got Drew Barrymore comparisons a lot - like at least once a month a lot.
  • vintagefool
    Options
    Some guy told me I looked like Blake Lively at the bar the other day. It's all he kept saying. And so, I came to the conclusion he was drunk and just trying to get in my pants. I wish I looked like her! Bless his widdle heart for trying.

I can def see some resemblance to her in your second pic! Maybe he was being more honest than you think :tongue:
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My doggelganger (www.doggelganger.co.nz/) was a golden retriever.

As for celebrities...I've heard Princess Peach, January Jones, or Katherine Heigl.
  • mandeiko
    Options

Wow, definitely.

Not sure if it's good or bad.

I think it's good :)
  • mandeiko
    Options

I can def see some resemblance to her in your second pic! Maybe he was being more honest than you think :tongue:

Really? You have just made my night :)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Christof Doppelganger from Estonia.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Yeah, that girl who played Jason Stackhouse's girlfriend on True Blood (a couple of years ago when I was thinner) I don't see it though.
  • justimogen
    Options
    When thinner, I was told I looked a lot like Melissa Archer (Natalie on One Life to Live). I see it more in photos when my mouth is closed. We have way different smiles.