I can't believe it....

I went to the store today christmas shopping for hubby and I ended up in the women's department looking at the clearence racks and I found 2 shirts that I really liked and so I bought them thinking that when I get home I will try them on and if they don't fit I will save them for when they do. Well, I tried them on and they fit PERFECT!!!! oh yeah, they are larges. I have not fit into a large for as long as I can remember. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    I went to the store today christmas shopping for hubby and I ended up in the women's department looking at the clearence racks and I found 2 shirts that I really liked and so I bought them thinking that when I get home I will try them on and if they don't fit I will save them for when they do. Well, I tried them on and they fit PERFECT!!!! oh yeah, they are larges. I have not fit into a large for as long as I can remember. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Congrats!
  • smsmithart
    smsmithart Posts: 26 Member
    awesome im down to as size 6 in jeans i could die im so happy
  • thats so awesome!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    awesome im down to as size 6 in jeans i could die im so happy
    Congrats! I am inbetween sizes.

I remember the day that I hit size 6 pants. I was 19 and working overnights and not eating the way I should and now I don't know if I will ever see size 6 but I am so ok with that because I'm on my way to a healthy new me with 2 Beautiful girls and a fantastic husband.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!