learning new healthy recipes with great tools in the kitchen

Options
aethompson5507
aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
so i know this is a bit off topic, but ive been really into my shows here lately,(i sell pampered chef) and im totally in love with their products, and showing people how to use the products, to make amazing healthy dishes! a 5 lb chicken , 25 minutes in the deep covered baker, in the microwave and its DONE! and super juicy and honestly the best chicken ive ever tasted! ....cauliflower rice in the new manual food processor! ...grilled chicken in the grill pan...and like a gazillion other amazing recipes! so if anyone's interested in earning some of these products for free, get a hold of me and you can do a catalog show and work towards earning these for free and i will share all of my healthy recipes, tips, tricks and ideas with you and all of your friends! or if you live close to me we can do a show and i can actually make one of these recipes and personally share everything with you!

Replies

• aethompson5507
    Options
    oh c'mon. 50+ VIEWS and no posts :( this makes me sad. ...my last host got $415 worth of free products, and she just did a catalog show for me.
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    oh c'mon. 50+ VIEWS and no posts :( this makes me sad. ...my last host got $415 worth of free products, and she just did a catalog show for me.

Perhaps the site policy regarding these types of posts is a factor?
  • aethompson5507
    Options

Perhaps the site policy regarding these types of posts is a factor?

oh lol guess i never paid attention to it.