pipe dreams. what's your dream job?

Options
2»

Replies

• VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    soap star who runs an animal rescue on the side...

...but I'm going to school to be a lawyer! :laugh:
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Travel to exoctic places around the wold, staying in fabulous hotels rating them for travel magazines/websites.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Work at a zoo with the animals- preferably marine animals :smile:
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Travel to exoctic places around the wold, staying in fabulous hotels rating them for travel magazines/websites.

Me too. I want to be the male version of Samantha Brown. I'm already sort of a cornball like her.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a writer and write books of poetry, short stories, and whatever else I feel like writing. That or have my own cooking show and write cookbooks since I like to cook.

Funny part is that I am currently working on getting my bachelors degree in Business Administation.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

now that would be awesome!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I've dreamed of running my own company since I was a little girl. I was the only kid I knew who wanted to be a CEO. I'm only 24, but my dream is finally starting to come true and I'll be running my own company in the next 2-3 years. So dreams do come true!
  • palsluoma
    Options
    lots of great ideas here ~ I have never really had many goals in life. I am currently a CNA at an Assisted Living Place, and that job makes me pretty damn happy! I think that if money were not an option, I would want to purchase this Country Line Dancing place and continue it the way it USE to be run! It is a great place that people can go and line dance, socialize, and have a few drinks. It was sold to someone who doesn't have the same dreams/goals as the previous owner...I would love to take it back and have it the way it was!! But other than that...I am pretty happy w/my current job!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Trophy wife.

You left me... not my fault.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Full time traveling nature photographer. Got the nature photographer thing going... just not full time or traveling...
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    well ideally i would be a professional snowboarder, except for the fact that i am not very good at snowboarding :P but i'm working right now towards becoming a sports broadcaster or a travel journalist-any job that i could travel all over the world would be great.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    My dream "job" would be stay at home mom. I was going to say working at an animal rescue, but I already do that =)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My dream job would also be a stay at home mom... I would love to have a truck load of babies and stay at home w/ them.... have outings at the library, musem, etc... :) That would be my ultimate dream job!!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    In my dreams, I'd love to be a back up performer - dancer or singer. I say back up because I don't want to be in the tabloids like a star is.

In my current life, I'd be a stay at home mom. I love my kids, and hate leaving them with daycare all day.

In reality, I have my dream job. For an IT person, it's pretty cool to be the only IT person for a company. I set my own hours, projects, and priorities. Most of the time even my boss doesn't understand what I do, AND I have a nearby sister-company that helps me out when I don't know what's going on. Plus I control the internet monitoring, so I can check MFP without wondering if I'll get in trouble.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Game Warden for the state of Montana. Peaceful.
  • punk_mama
    Options
    I will be a nurse midwife someda, and i also want to learn a lot more about holistic medicine and teach peole about that. I would love to have my own practice and it be a beautiful and supportive place for women who can't afford QUALITY pre-natal care. I had state insurance for my first child and you would not believe how crappy the care I received. No should go through what I went through while preg with my first. Doctors not listening to me, and pretty much not having a choice of what is going to happen to my body.
  • vintagefool
    Options
    Full-time paid journalist (yeah right, good luck with that), therapist/counselor, PR exec, anything having to do with arts or media.

Maybe I'll accomplish one of these some day.
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    Dance Choreographer